Brecklyn Cloey

Brecklyn Cloey
There are not enough words to say how blessed I am, look at this gorgeous little angel

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A little about my sweet Brecklyn................ Breck is now nine and a half months, boy how time flies. She is saying about ten words now. She says mom, dad, go, no, do, yes, good, done, bye. My favorite thing she says is Tickel. tickel, tickel. The other day I was bathing her and She was being naughty so I said "Brecka stop being naughty!"and she said clear as day "I'm bad." I laughed my head off! This is such a fun age she is getting so smart she loves to bite me and knows its bad. She always laughs at everything like I'll be driving down the road and she'll just start laughing, I wish I knew what was making her so happy. I could go on and on with cute little storys and fun things she does all the time but it would take a hundred pages! I love and adore you my little butterflie!



4 comments:

Tyson, Kaylee and Lucy said...

I can't believe how big your baby girl is getting! She is such a cutie! We really need to get together for lunch sometime.

Unknown said...

She is so cute! I am dying to see her and to see her and Ty play together! Let's have a play date! I am free every day next week except Thursday... let me know what works for you! Miss you

Tyson, Kaylee and Lucy said...

I would love to get together and hang out. I am off in the eveings or I have weekends off. So whenever works for you and Breck. How's your mom doing? I have been thinking about your family? How are you doing?

Kenzie said...

She is so cute tina we need to let her and boyfriend play!