Brecklyn had her first trip to vegas! It was so much fun! I loved taking her to the toy store she had so much fun. She loved those cute little pink pups. So the best part of the trip would be every second with my baby girl! The worst part, all the strangers wanting to mall her. Does anyone else hate when a stranger thinks they can just come up and touch your baby?


4 comments:
Ok when did you go to Vegas? And I totally agree with you on the whole stranger thing...I hate when someone randomly touches Lily's cheek or grabs her hand..People do it with out even saying anything to me they just walk by and do it....It is soooo random and very odd!!! :) That looks like a fun toy store you took Breck to :)
Tina you guys are so cute!!
That would totally bug me too! I hate when strangers touch me so I definitly would not like them touching my baby.
Your little girl is way cute. I love her name. I am so glad you said hi. Its fun to see your blog and what you have been up to.
Post a Comment