Brecklyn Cloey

Brecklyn Cloey
There are not enough words to say how blessed I am, look at this gorgeous little angel

Saturday, April 25, 2009


Happy first Birthday angel! We love you so much!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

She is SO DANG CUTE! I love all of her outfits... she is a babe! Happy Birthday Breck!

Anonymous said...

She looked like she was enjoying herself!!! How fun! She has so much personality. And her cake looked destroyed in one of the pictures, Way to go Breck!! :)

Evie B. said...

She is so cute! I can't believe we've never seen her. And she's never met her boyfriend Layne either. :) Happy Birthday Breck!

Tyson, Kaylee and Lucy said...

Hey Girl Did you change your phone number? I text you a couple times and I have not heard back so i didn't know if you changed your number or anything. How are things going?