Brecklyn Cloey

Brecklyn Cloey
There are not enough words to say how blessed I am, look at this gorgeous little angel

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My daughter dosent like to sleep at nights sometimes so we have what we like to call "girl nights." The other night she decided to stay up until five in the morning. Ty left for work before I came to bed! As weird as it sounds, we have fun just being together on nights like this. We spend alot of time playing and laughing and just being together........... She even helped me mop the floor at three! Brecka I love you my little night owl!!!


3 comments:

Kenzie said...

Tina she is so so so cute i wanna kiss her to death! You look hot too your so tan and your hair is darling! I can't wait to get together! Love you miss you tons!

Unknown said...

You have a great attitude about those sleepless nights! I don't do so well without my sleep! She is so cute! Can't wait to see you! Love, Ash

Tyson, Kaylee and Lucy said...

You two are just too cute! I love the zebra outfit too! I love all animal print! Breck is getting so big. We need to get together sometime soon! I miss you girlie!